Top 100 - toronto
2019 Top 100 Gala
A strong woman stands up for herself but a powerful woman stands up for all of us.
Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ Awards Gala
The Awards Gala is the most exciting part of the Top 100 celebration. At the Gala, we will celebrate 2019 Top 100 Award Winners, highlighting their accomplishments in the company of over 1,300 guests. The event is preceded by a brief cocktail reception and then we invite all guests to join us in the Ballroom. We will also enjoy an inspiring keynote complemented by dinner and networking. Please note that historically this has been a sold out event.
The dress code for this event is formal (black tie).
Top 100 Winners: Your seat to the Gala is complimentary. Additional seats for guests and tables can be purchased below. As a Top 100 Winner, you now have a lifetime WXN/CBDC Membership and can purchase tickets as a Member below.
Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:15 PM – 10:00 PM
- Top 100 Award Winner Portrait – 5:15 PM
At 5:15 we will take the Top 100 Award Winner portrait and ask that all Top 100 Award Winners be ready and available at this time for the photo. This will take place in Hall C.
- Top 100 Cocktail Reception 5:15 PM – 6:00 PM
Foyer, Constitution Hall, North Building, MTCC
- Top 100 Awards Gala 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
A more detailed agenda will be provided in the future.
How to Register:
Below are the ticket options available for purchase. Scroll to the bottom of the event when you are ready to purchase.
Should you have any questions regarding the ticket type that you need to purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these steps to complete your ticket purchase:
- Select your appropriate Attendee type and quantity below.
- Click ‘Register’ to proceed with your purchase.
- This will bring you to an area where you will fill in your Attendee information.
- For Top 100 Winners, fill in your guests name(s) and under ‘Additional Guest Information’ identify yourself so that we know that this guest is to sit with you (e.g. Guest of Top 100 Winner Jane Doe).
- For all other Purchasers, should you need to sit with another specific guest, identify this in ‘Additional Guest Information’
- For all Purchasers, be sure to identify any dietary restrictions and organization names associated with individual guests and tables. Should you have a guest that requires accommodation for accessibility, please identify this under ‘Additional Guest Information’.
- Once all guest information is filled out, proceed forward to payment options.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the purchase.
- Table purchasers must submit a high resolution image of your organization’s logo. Details outlined below.
In order to accommodate dietary needs, WXN requires all attendee information in advance of the gala. Please include this information during registration process. If you do not have this information at the time of registration please email Top100dietary@wxnetwork.com by Friday November 8th, 2019.
We will communicate table numbers based on information that you provide during this registration process. You will receive all your table details in the days leading up to the Gala. It will go to all registered guests. If you do not provide your full guest information, you will responsible to communicate table details to your guests. Purchasing a full table guarantees seats together.
Every table purchased will receive a sign promoting your company’s brand. Please email your high resolution logo to Top100logo@wxnetwork.com by Friday November 8th, 2019. If we do not receive your logo by the deadline, your table will not have signage.
Should you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact email@example.com.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Constitution Hall, North Building
255 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 2W6
Top 100 Supporters:
National Platinum Partners: